Frequently Asked Questions
many questions and answers come from reddit
- Which jobs to choose? All jobs have their pros and cons, you can begin by inspecting each job carefully in this wiki to make your own character, suited to your way of playing. You can also look at the Character Builds page for more information on how to build a good character.
- What are pets?Pets are monster tamed to be by your side, follow you and attack other monsters for you.
- What is the shadow pet I sometimes get behind me?The shadow pet is a summoned pet through the Summoner's ability Summons. A Pet boarding will appear at the beginning of the game where you can leave your pets without fear of losing them upon death. Through Summons they will then randomly attack.
- Are stats important for the summoned pets?Yes, INT and STR still impacts the damages they make and MEN the critical rate. SPD also makes them summoned more often.
- Do summoned pets get EXP?No.
- Do I get the bonus from Werewolf ability ALONE if I have two pets in boarding?Yes.
- Which pets are the best?Look at the Pets page for information about pet growth and abilities in order to keep the best pets in your team.
- How to put music in background?Make sure to have Minute Frontier fully closed and put music on before opening the app again.
- What does the home button do?Home button makes you start back at your home and revives all the fallen bosses that you have killed. It is the same as dying but you will not lose your pet.
- Some creatures have a colored level fonts, what do they represent?Font colors represent their element. There are five elements in the game: WATER is blue, FIRE is red, EARTH is green, LIGHT is yellow, DARK is purple, white means no element.
- How do elements work?WATER is strong against FIRE, FIRE is strong against EARTH, EARTH is strong against WATER, finally LIGHT is strong against DARK and DARK is strong against LIGHT. Additional damage from elements is INT / 5 as specified in the Stats damage formula. More over, damage is doubled when an element attacks one he is strong against and halfed when attacking one he is weak against.
- How to beat Lucifer?It is widely acknowledged that trying to beat Lucifer before a total level of 8000 is impossible and suicidal. I would also recommend to be at least level 10000 and having a wide variety if not all abilities suited to your build. Lucifer is a DARK and flying monster, LIGHT weapons and Bow with ability BOW AIM UP will make higher damages against him. While fighting Lucifer two option are possible. First, with enough speed and using the Summoner and its Knife EELY DAN you can actively hit and run without taking any damage at all. While this method is time consuming it will work safely by concentrating on timing. Second, you can use either Robot or Hero job and use their LIGHT Bow LASER GUN. While aiming, BARRIER abilities will reduce the damage you take a lot allowing you to make more damage, faster. In the end it all relies on the strength of your character and your luck as a gamer.
Any other question? Ask in the comments!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.